• In the Spotlight:

Do you need a laugh?

So the other night I was sleeping, happily dreaming about my beautiful son and his bright sunny future, when I was awakened by what I would describe as the most pungent powerful oder I have ever encountered. This smell came on quickly, filled my entire head with stink, and was accompanied by the sound of a small *piff*. When I opened my eyes to see what dreadful thing was making such a stink that it could pull me out of a deep sleep I came face to face with my loving husband's hairy, bare naked, ass! He had gotten up in his sleep, wandered around the room aimlessly, removed his pants, and laid back into bed with his head at the foot and his ass fully loaded and aimed directly up my nose!!!!

Needless do say I completely flipped the f out.

Did this make you laugh? I hope so, because if it can lighten your day then at least it didn't happen for naught!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Hahahaha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:40 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Oh, Girl! That was freakin' hilarious! Did your eyebrows fall off? I know mine would have if my husband did that to me!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:58 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yes, made me laugh! Your suffering was not in vain! By the way, if my husband did that to me, I wouldn't have survived to tell the tale!
    Mishelly728

Answer by Mishelly728 at 11:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• LOL..It makes me think of a similar story. I was watching TV and he was sleeping. I did the fart and woke him. Mind you this man sleeps though anything. He still teases me about it today, Now 6 years later. I was prego, so I blame it on the baby

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 11:11 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• lmao, my hunny did that to me once when we were in the shower. I bent down to get the shampoo and perfectly aimed at my face poof. He didnt realize I was there until I was gagging.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• that is funny! the saddest thing is though is my husband does it to me on purpose!! whenever he has to fart he gets to me as quickly as possible and sticks his butt in my face and lets it go! and let me tell you, sometimes if gag and just feel like puking!!!
    Anonymous

• It's a good thing you weren't smoking,that would've blown the roof off of the house! Sorry that it happened to you, but thanks for the laugh! What a wake-up call !!...
    goldstarmom

Answer by goldstarmom at 12:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• thanks for thelaugh- thats hilarious!!!
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 1:01 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• HAHAHAHAAHA.. thank you!!!! Needed the laugh!!!!! I'd have slapped his ass SOOOOO hard!!!
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 1:02 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• lmao. My husband swears that he does NOT fart. He hates for me to talk about farts and especially hates it when I do it. He farts in his sleep so to prove a point.. I waited till he did it one night and jumped out of bed real quick and covered his head with the covers. He woke up to his own smell and I said "See what you put me through?" It was great. He doesn't deny farting anymore.
    ilovemyjbm

Answer by ilovemyjbm at 3:11 PM on Nov. 26, 2008