What do you think about jehovah witness

and why

Mami9674

Asked by Mami9674 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I love everybody
    mlmsm928

Answer by mlmsm928 at 1:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• What do I think?

I think I haven't had one knock in a while, and am probably due to receive some pamphlets which I keep around for fire starter.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Strange how they don't do birthdays or holidays
    Must be hard on the kids

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They are Christians, they do the whole door to door thing which can sometimes be annoying but mormons do the same thing...Ummmmm I can't really think of anything else.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I personally don't have an opinion. Everyone has their beliefs and they chose it. Rather I believe what they chose to believe in or not is their choosing in life and I in no way will judge them.
    buttonlts

Answer by buttonlts at 1:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I think that they put themselves in situations that most of us wouldn't. Like the other day I saw a guy taking a picture with his cell phone of a lady that was trying to approach him. He was saying that he will show the picture to the police or something like that. I can't understand why would JWs endure such affliction.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They're annoying. I believe what I believe and they can't change that, I'll argue with them that everyone is allowed their own beliefs and to leave me to mine. (I'm a Christian, fwiw.)
    Anonymous

• I think they're incredibly mislead to think that only 144,000 will go to Heaven and to do that you have to perform special works.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If you let them in, even to present the perspective you have that is different than theirs, they tell your neighbors that they are meeting with you. It leaves the impression with your neighbors that you might be seriously considering their faith.
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 1:06 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't know much about the religion so I don't think much about it. All I know is I went to middle school with a girl who's family practiced and everytime we had a class party she would have to go to the library and study instead. I thought that sucked. But that's about all I know. They don't do parties, and they send missionaries door to door lol. It would be really wrong of me to form an opinion based on that!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011