Do you suffer from Fibromyalgia or Chronic Fatigue?

I was diagnosed 10 years ago...wondering how you cope.

SFerber

Asked by SFerber at 4:11 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Health

• I noticed your question and last night I was at this breakthrough health siminar at a health food store here is Texas and they were introducing a brand new health product to the U.S. from a chemist. It is called Stem Cell enhance. Made not with the cotroversial embreo stem cell but a product from nature that stimulates your own cells to come out of the bone marrow (just a few of the many we have) and travel throughout your body and began creating new cells where old ones have died or been damamged. It was so cool to hear how people like yourself we recieving relief from pain and energy! This is amazing to see how the body can heal itself. If you are interested in this product I can give you my friends phone # if you email me. God Bless!
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 5:56 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• WOW...I would like to hear how that works. I do take supplements that help tremendously. But I would LOVE to be cured.
    SFerber

Answer by SFerber at 10:02 PM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Well, you already know I have it. I have been getting more sleep and eating better. It helps, but I would LOVE to be pain FREE someday! It's been so long that I can remember even ONE pain free day.
    bctripletmom

Answer by bctripletmom at 12:12 AM on Jul. 13, 2008