Need a Laugh?

As previously posted in "Just for Fun":
So the other night I was sleeping, happily dreaming about my beautiful son and his bright sunny future, when I was awakened by what I would describe as the most pungent powerful oder I have ever encountered. This smell came on quickly, filled my entire head with stink, and was accompanied by the sound of a small *piff*. When I opened my eyes to see what dreadful thing was making such a stink that it could pull me out of a deep sleep I came face to face with my loving husband's hairy, bare naked, ass! He had gotten up in his sleep, wandered around the room aimlessly, removed his pants, and laid back into bed with his head at the foot and his ass fully loaded and aimed directly up my nose!!!!

Needless do say I completely flipped the f out.

Did this make you laugh? I hope so, because if it can lighten your day then at least it didn't happen for naught!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Hahahahaha!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 12:23 PM on May. 27, 2009

• Yes it made me laugh
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am SO sorry!! ....yes it did make me laugh though.
    Fourbymom

Answer by Fourbymom at 12:38 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yeah, I nearly peed my pants. I was in crap mood and neededa laugh. Thanks for sharing!
    Anonymous

• yes you got me i laugh,thats funny shit
    Anonymous