Symptoms fading? do you think everything is OK in there?

I'm on my 5th pregnancy - the first 3 were miscarriages, the 4th resulted in my now 29 month old daughter. I always had morning sickness. nausea, food aversions, fatigue, extra discharge, etc. Obviously, the symptoms don't mean the pregnancy is successful.
I'm now 6weeks1day, if you go by my ovulation date (I chart.) I started out with fatigue, REALLY sore breasts, frequent urination, and cravings. No nausea, no food aversions, no morning sickness at all.
Now, even the breast tenderness has faded quite a bit, I don't think I am having to pee as much, not craving anything any more than usual...all that's left is being tired. And I'm on prometrium (a progesterone supplement), which says right on the bottle it may cause drowsiness.

I'm a bit concerned. I wonder if everything is ok in there...but my first prenatal appointment isn't until Tuesday, at which point my dr will schedule an ultrasound. I really don't feel pregnant at all, which seems weird to me.
Is this normal? Has anyone else had symptoms fade so early, or not had any at all, and still had a successful pregnancy? Can being on prometrium cause my body to not miscarry the baby even if it died?

FluffyMamaBunny

Asked by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I've been right where you are, multiple miscarriages, prometrium, freaking out about symptoms and lack of......

All I can really say, is that if you are concerned, call your dr. and see if they will let you come in soon for an ultrasound. Honestly though, the problem that is causing you to be on prometrium (the lack of progesterone) won't cause you to miscarry until sometime between 8-11 weeks. Also your dr, can order more bloodwork to make sure your numbers are climbing.

With my 5th pregnancy (which resulted in my second child) I had fading symptoms. Like loss of breast soreness especially. I was a mess. Once I made it to 12 weeks though, I knew we were home free.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Call your doctor, see if you can get in earlier. Explain what is going on and I am sure they will get you in sooner to figure out what is going on.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 1:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• As long as your not cramping and spotting everything should be fine. Symptoms of pregnancy can change. With this pregnancy (I'm 33 weeks) I only ever had breast tenderness and bloating. That faded around 9 weeks so after that I felt great until later in the pregnancy. But first and second trimester has been a breeze this time compared to the first pregnancy where I was sick as a dog for 4 months. So lack of symptoms does not necessarily mean unhealthy pregnancy.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I'm sure everything is fine. You're not that far along so you probably won't feel that pregnant yet anyway. Every pregnancy is different and come with different symptoms. Don't worry! If you experience any pains or start to worry too much, go see your doctor or maybe go to the ER. Good luck!
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:41 AM on Mar. 25, 2011