Do you like touch screen phones?

I didn't think I would like one, but I love mine! It's a Huawei, from MetroPCS. My only concern is if/when they are going to upgrade Android from 2.1-2.2.

lovingmy4babies

Asked by lovingmy4babies at 1:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Technology

• I hate touch screen phones.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do, if they also have the slide out keyboard. I don't like the Touch screen keypads, and hate swype
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 1:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes I love mine!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 1:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My new T-Mobile Gravity Steel is a touch screen. It slides open for the qwerty keyboard. It is taking some getting used to. Trying to page up or down w/out actually opening something is a little tricky, still yet, for me. But, it has a one-touch lock button on the side, unlike my last phone that would pocket dial constantly. LOL. For the most part, I'm pretty happy with it.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes and no. They're cool but sometimes the "buttons" are a bitch when you're trying to text. Maybe you just have to get used to it.
    Anonymous

• YES! I love touch screens, which is why I went with the Droid X - no slideout keyboard or anything of the sort. All touch screen is the way to go! For me, I mean. =P
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love my touch screen
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 3:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have got one yet.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They're ok.
    -Anonymous-

Answer by -Anonymous- at 1:52 PM on Mar. 25, 2011