SlimFast

Hast anyone ever done the slimfast diet? What did you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• The shakes taste like crap and make your urine smell funny. You'll lose weight but when you try to eat like a normal person you;ll gain it all back.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 1:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• never tired it, I hate diets. but i've tasted one becaue my friend was drinking it, they don't taste good. enjoy your food babe just portion control!
    Victoria.Loved

Answer by Victoria.Loved at 1:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Fat free milk, water, sugar, cocoa (processed with alkali), gum Arabic, calcium caseinate, cellulose gel, canola oil, potassium phosphate, cellulose gum, soybean lecithin, mono and dyglicerides, artificial flavour, carrageenan, maltodextrin and dextrose.

Cellulose is the filler they use to make you feel full. It is maily obtained from wood pulp & cotton. It is used to make paper, cardboard, cellophane, rayon & bio-fuels.

There are WAY better ways to lose weight. IMHO.

specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• it made my poo smell weird
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 1:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• the shakes aren't very good and although they will help you loose weight, when you go off the diet, you will gain it all back, most people I've known on it gain all the weight back plus more weight...I'd strongly suggest just watching what you eat and be sure you're watching your portion sizes...this is the most healthy and best way to loose and will allow you to keep it off which is my ultimate goal...Good Luck
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't necessarily need to lose weight. I am a single working mom of a very young baby. I'm on my own with no help, including from the father. I thought the slimfast might be an easy way to get my nutrients in for one meal since i rarely have time to cook anything but microwave foods or frozen pizzas. Maybe it'd keep me a little healthier since those foods are bad.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I haven't my s/o drinks the stuff!! Make sure you drink plenty of water!!!
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My grandma used to drink that ****. I don't want to offend someone.
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 4:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• There are way too many calories in those things, and they didn't fill me up sop I was still eating a lot.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yep, for about 1 week.. GROSS
    sendcheer

Answer by sendcheer at 7:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011