Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

My vagina is getting smaller? adult content

Please read this. I swear, this is a real question! I just have no idea how to really word it.

me and BF have been having sex for over 2.5 years. Lately (less than 6 months), it HURTS when he enters me. I mean, I can get over his "bigness" (the width), but the length is what kills me. He hits something inside of me (he feels it at times too), but it's every time he "pumps"- he hits whatever it is. any position we go in, it has the same affect; doggy, missionary, cowgirl, spoon, etc.

What is going on with me? Is it possible for my vagina (uterus? where ever the top of the penis ends up lol) to be getting smaller? I joke about him taking 'Xtend' (the penis enhancer)-- but I know he's not taking it (doesnt even have the money for it)....

I want to plan a special night for him since its his bday, and part of that, is having fun all night long. lol but i cant do it if every time he pumps, he hits something and it hurts me. =(

BF is 24 (turning 25)-- not sure if it's a "growth spurt" he's going through or what.

(sorry, i cant post anon replies.... only had one baby, who will be 6 in October, so not really a baby. lol.... my yearly checks are in June- last one, everything was normal.... if it is a tipped cirvex, how do i fix that?)

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

Answers (13)
  • sounds like your cervix has tipped
    did you recently give birth?

    Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Could be an ovarian cyst. I've had one before that rupture right after sex. The pain was awful!

    Answer by mamaada at 1:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Have you been to your yearly to get yourself checked out?

    Answer by aheuszel at 1:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • I think you need to mention it to your doctor. Assuming its not a lubrication issue. I know before I had our first child Dh would hit the "end" and the tip of his penis would become sore. After I had DD though that changed.

    Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • He is hitting your Cervix and there are a few medical conditions where your vagina does thicken and get "smaller" Go to a good OBGYN and get a check up. Tell the Dr whats going on as well.

    Answer by vbruno at 1:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • You cant fix a tipped cervix as far as I know.

    Answer by vbruno at 1:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Try lifting one side ( one leg high and keeping one low). The more he pumps toward your front (stomach) the better. Also try using evening primrose oil topically and internally.

    Answer by sabianmom at 1:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • it could be all of the things suggested above or something more.. call your dr and make an appointment


    Answer by MominCa at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Sounds like a tipped cervix,, I have one myself, althought not a super well-endowed hubby, so no biggie for me,, LOL! Could you ask him to not "pump" so hard? Have fun tonight!

    Answer by kimigogo at 2:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • He's hitting your cervix, my hubby hits mine, and sometimes it hurts more then you believe. Like, I'm about to push a baby out kinda hurt.
    I went to physical therapy for it, yes, there is PT for women, for this. So far, it's helped.
    Anyway, he didn't used to hit it like he does now. And the docs say it doesn't feel tipped or anything. So the only thing I can think of is that it's prolapsed after having kids. I think that's the correct term. It's not in the same place it used to be, it's lower? And he hits it now.
    In the PT, I did stretches and kegals. Lots of kegals, and I don't have the pain like I did.
    Though, I think you should still see your doc. If it hurts you more now then it ever did before, you could have an infection.

    Answer by Anonymous at 2:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.