My dh and I are going to a wedding for my bil on sunday. my 3yr is going toO. im going to walk my son

around ( away from the cermoney). bc he is adhd. im afraid he will make a scence and not be able to sit STILL IS this rude.??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Holidays

• No, not rude! I'd say it's rude to sit there with a child acting a wreck and ruin the ceremony.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 1:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My son is 3 and recently went to a wedding. During the ceremony I pulled out his MobiGo and let him play that with the sound off. My friend's wedding was short and sweet. Good luck.
    Holland04

Answer by Holland04 at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Not rude at all! A little bribery might work, too. :)
    ladylooloo

Answer by ladylooloo at 1:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Not too rude, but if you could find a babysitter, I am sure the Bride would appreciate it!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 1:54 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• the family wants my son there. my inlws are excited to see their grandchild.. i will have heels on so i hope im walking after him not running.LOL
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would either go late when the ceremony was almost over (you & your Son) and /or keep him in a stroller with some toys. I would try not to make too much noise since when the Priest is talking, it gets very quiet & you don't want a scene. Then go to the recepion and let him have fun & run.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have brought a bag with some quite things to do with. Things like a new coloring book, fun crayons, cars, books, anything that doesn't make noise. Maybe a treat that isn't messy. Hope this helps....I will be in your shoes in September, but my husband and I are standing in the wedding
    Trinitysmom1205

Answer by Trinitysmom1205 at 4:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No if your kid did alot of crap and you just sat there
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 4:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Sounds like a good plan to me.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No you are not being rude. you are thinking of the other quest.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:40 PM on Mar. 26, 2011