Woud you mind if you kid smoked pot?

my husband as a kid smoked and his mother didnt care she knew and let him. I cared and i didnt like it he stoped because he wanted to be with me. I came from a family who abused drugs so i didnt want a husband who did that... anyway would you mind?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 1:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• I also came from a family with drug history. My mom was the one who introduced pot to me. I quite soon after and will never pick up another street drug as long as I live. I would never allow my child to smoke pot or do any kind of drug (that includes tobacco).
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes Id mind. I think part of being a good parent is keeping them out of trouble and teaching them to obey the law. I would not allow my kids to break the law.

Answer by gemgem at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I wouldn't condone it.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I can honestly say I would probaly be landing my butt in jail.  It is certainly NOT okay.  I come from an extremely long line of drug abusers and alcoholics and so does my husband.  The "normal" try it once, my kids can't do that.  I have already started having talks with my 5 year old about drugs and alcohol.  Hopefully what I am saying sinks in. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Absolutely!!!! No kid of mine would get away with it. Even as adults, now, they wouldn't do it. I have a grand-DD now. And, I guarantee DD & SIL won't allow it either!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• yes i would mind.. its not right.
    ncmomma3152

Answer by ncmomma3152 at 1:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would mind.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 1:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i would be pissed i never did drugs and my child will not do drugs
    AliciaLamoreux

Answer by AliciaLamoreux at 1:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my ex husband is a pot head and have always told my kids that if they want to smoke that crap they can go live with their dad and they have seen how their dad lives and it repulses them so they have never wanted to smoke
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 1:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• As long as it is illegal, yes I would mind. If it becomes legal and he is of the legal age, I wouldn't want him to, but that would be his choice.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011