How bad were your early mood swings?

My mood swings are terrible! I'm so mean to my husband sometimes. And I feel totally justified at the moment but then I think about what I said to him and what it was over I get very angry at myself or so sad about it that I start sobbing when I tell him I'm sorry. I feel like the cliche from all those movies. Yesterday I cried because we were out of chicken nuggets and that's what our four year old son wanted for lunch! Normally I'd just tell him we're out and ask if he wanted something else! Daddy had to pull him aside and explain why mommy was crying and that it wasn't his fault it was because mommy's body was changing to take good care of his baby brother or sister and sometimes it makes mommy act funny. He's so supportive all the time and he's been great. This is the first time I've ever been pregnant (our son is adopted by me because hubby's first wife passed of Leukemia when he was one and a half) and he's always so good to me and he puts up with my extremes.

How bad were your mood swings? I feel mine are so bad. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Mine were BAD. To the point my husband actually said he doesn't know if he wants anymore kids after this if that's how I'm going to be while pregnant. But I don't blame him - I was a major bitch for a few weeks, and once he said that I tried my best to control my emotions until I felt better, which I did.
    Anonymous

• aww what a great husband!!!!!!! CONGRATS MOMMY!!!! i remember when i was like 4 months along my cat nocked over my fish bowl and the glas broke and i FREAKED OUT!!! i was like MY FISH it was very tramatic at the time.. the fish was fine but idk lol
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Funny, I just had a co-worker ask me about this the other day because he and his girlfriend want to have a baby and he doesn't know what to expect from her. I told him to be very supportive no matter what because it can be trying!!
    Anonymous

• My husband tells everybody how lucky he is that I don't get mood swings, heh. Never had them with my first, haven't had them this time around, either. The ONE time I got upset at him was when I told him I wanted chocolate, and he came back with a Hershey bar. I'm a total chocolate snob, and Hershey to me is NOT chocolate. Yeah, I yelled at him for that one, heh. But other than that, I've been remarkably even tempered.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 1:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my are really bad he is at work and i will call him in the middle of the night crying and end up cussing him before i hang up!
    millertwins11

Answer by millertwins11 at 2:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• mine was bad with my son.. after we got married, around month 5, he said somethin bad about my mom or i think he said something like that, that when he got out of the room, i locked myself in the room, and when he came back with a glass of water, i wouldn't open the door for him, he had to sleep all night in the living room, and go in the same clothes to work the next day, that's what he gets, and now he knows not to mess around with me, or when it's the monthly curse.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My husband says theyre bad but I dont think its me. I think HE is the one who is moody... lol
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011