April Fool's

I need an awesome April Fool's joke to play on my DH, b/c he gets me every single year dang it!

yesmaam

Asked by yesmaam at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• when i was little my parents just got new carpet and i had read in a magazine how to make a fake sptill so i made it look like my nailpolish was all over the carpet my dad freaked out!!!
    * mix nailpolish with glue use a wax paper poor out to make look like a spill when it dries you can peel it off looks REAL!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 1:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• do you have a kitchen sink sprayer? if you do just put a rubber band around the handle so it sprays when you turn on the water.
    or make meatloaf "cupcakes" pm if you want to know how this works
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 2:00 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I love April Fools day! Problem is I got everyone else in my house all excited about it and they play little tricks on me all day. I've done the rubber band thing on the sink sprayer, I've told hubby "I think I'm pregnant again"(right after having our baby), I've pranked called my husband (he hates the phone), I put his car stereo on full blast so when he turned it on it was so loud.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I like saran wrapping the toilet. Also I do" I'm pregnant" every year.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Maybe save up some almost-empty tp rolls, then put one on the holder, and stock the rest in the cabinet for when he tries to find a new roll?
    arpkdmom

Answer by arpkdmom at 6:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011