What are some date ideas outside the house? "frugal"

I'm on a extremely low income. So me and my partner don't get out much. It's maybe about 4 times a month we do, only when their are free activities to do in town. My partner doesn't like window shopping or volunteering. I'm looking for cheap, free, and frugal date ideas we can do outside the home.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• the beach is fun and free. or look for COUPONS. my dh and i are going to out to sushi tommrow. i found a coupon for a place for 8 bucks a person all u can eat
    Rydersmommy616

Answer by Rydersmommy616 at 1:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i know me and my dh like to go to the outdoor theatre here in houston, tx check your area and see if y'all have one as well they do free concerts and stuff like that also you can see if the city has a community theatre and alot do free plays or under 5 dollars...
    mztxdelta

Answer by mztxdelta at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• A picnic is always fun. You bring your own blanket, small radio, food, and drink. Walks are always fun to, if your local park has a trail you Can hold hands and kinda talk a little. you can also ride bike together etc etc.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011