What is a good brand of honey mustard??? One that actually tastes like honey mustard NOT MUSTARD.

We have tried so many brands and they all just taste like mustard.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I haven't tried this, but I wonder if you could make your own and end up with a really tasty product. Use a good quality mustard and whisk in some honey?

Answer by Bmat at 11:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• KEN'S is the BEST!
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 11:57 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I make my own using the spicy brown mustard (for some reason it doesn't have that nasty yellow mustard taste that my husband doesn't like) and whisk in honey to taste.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 12:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I use real mayonaise (Hellmans), mustard, either yellow, or if you want a less "mustardy" taste, brown, and sugar. I start with mayo, add mustard and sugar and keep tasting it until it tastes right. I got this recipe from my grandmother's friend, and my whole family LOVES it!! Its kind of like McDonald's Honey Mustard dipping sauce. If you want it for salad dressing, add milk to thin. I also find that heating it up a little dissolves the sugar better.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 1:37 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• For just regular "honey mustard", I prefer the Walmart brand. To me, it doesn't have the mustard-y taste of other brands.
    maggiesmom415

Answer by maggiesmom415 at 11:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2008