Is it true that you usually dream about the gender you are having?

The other night I dreamed that we went in for the ultrasound and it was a boy. And we are wanting a boy so bad! But I have really felt like all along that it was a girl!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I dreamed at 8 weeks that I was having a boy. I was right. ;) But not everyone is going to get it right. Sometimes people project in their dream what they really want, not what they are getting.
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 1:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Whatever I thought and felt like the baby was I was right, and whatever I dreamed the baby was, was always wrong!
    AshleyLynnW

Answer by AshleyLynnW at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had a recurring dream that my second was going to be a boy. But, nope...she's a girl! LOL.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Nope not always. I knew with my first she was a girl, but she was the only one I was right with lol. I had dreams with #4 ALL THE TIME that he was a girl. I was 110% sure he was going to be a girl, and nope he was a boy. With #5 I KNEW she was a boy. I had 3 boys before her what were the odds of another girl? She was a girl LOL. You just dont know until you go and find out what it is, but you have a 50% shot at being right.

Answer by gemgem at 2:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I was off with both of mine....
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 2:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I always had several dreams throughout my pregnancies about the baby's sex. Some were boys and some were girls so obviously there were no clues. I think it's just the excitement over finding out that makes you have dreams like that.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I never have. But thats probably because I really dont care what sex I have lol
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• well im hopin thats true becuz all i been dreaming about is baby boy and we want a boy sooooooo bad i have 2 girls and hopefully i will get my boy and be done got my fingers crossed
    kai302

Answer by kai302 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• With this baby i dreamed I was having a boy, And I am having a girl.
    BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 6:01 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i had a dream my 1 year old was girl but that totally wrong he was a boy and with this one im dreaming its a boy and only time will tell since i didnt find out the sex
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011