Which Roseanne episode did this come from? sorry I am sick in bed with nothing better to do!

this is driving me crazy that I can't think of the episode this came from. I have been watchin Roseanne on netflixs instantly and haven't come across it yet. All I can remember from the show was that Dan went to Mark's bachlor pad for some reason and ends up liking it and staying for awhile. They watch the game, order some pizza, etc. I can't remember if it came from an early season or late. Anyone know?

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• It was one of the later seasons. Becky and Mark split for a while. It was from when Becky is played by Sara Chalke.
    Anonymous

• The only one I can think of is where Dan goes to Mark's friend's apt, Mark is staying there while he and Becky are broken up. His friend has Satellite tv,and Dan stays to watch Spanish soap operas, or something like that. Then Roseanne goes over,and stays to watch tv, also. Sorry I couldn't be more help. I've watched every episode of Roseanne,but it's been awhile.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 2:11 PM on Mar. 24, 2011