Losing my mind

i feel like im losing my mind. I cant find anything when i need it, i lose my train of thought all the time and i have to ask people to repeat themselves all the time. I am 13 weeks pregnant. Had anyone else had this problem?

kissmehmwah

Asked by kissmehmwah at 2:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Girl, it never went away for me since I've had my 6 yo lol Don't worry it happens to the best of us. I used to think my DH was messing with me to make me think that, but nope it was me all along!
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 2:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes. I had this problem. ...I don't think it ever fully went away! LOL
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 2:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• People call it "baby brain" it happens to alot of pregnant women, so its very common. I know how you feel though. I will set my keys down and 5 min. later i cant find them. Or hubby will tell me something and i will forget it. I found that writing stuff out helps out so much. Like if hubby tells you to do something or get something write it down and put it in a place you will see it. Like the fridg. or the front door or mirror. Trust me this has been the only way i keep myself from falling apart. Also get a day planner and write down in that as well.
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 2:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Start making lists and taking notes.
    Aqua_Jen

Answer by Aqua_Jen at 3:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• omg i have this problem now its like i have a hard time paying attention and a hard time concentrating! i forget where i put everything as well.
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Yes i have i just think that its every thing happening at one time and all you probably thinking about is the baby.

BUTTERFLY463

Answer by BUTTERFLY463 at 5:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011