Which Roseanne episode is this from? sorry I am sick in bed with nothing better to do!

it's driving me nuts that i can't find this episode. i am watching roseanne on netflix and can't find this one. all i remember from this episode is dan goes over to mark's apartment for some reason and ends up staying for awhile. they order pizza, watch football, etc. he ends up not wanting to go back home. is this from the early seasons or later? thanks!

anxious1stimer

Asked by anxious1stimer at 2:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Just for Fun

• it would be mid way, if becky and mark were early on. or was it when it was the new becky, then it's way later
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Try season 6 episode 14. That should be it.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It's after Becky & Mark were married. He'd gone back to school, and they were ragging on him for "being stupid" (his words). I may be wrong, but I've seen the whole works a few times and this is what I remember!
    Anonymous