WHAT ARE YOU THANKFUL FOR?

JUST EXPRESS YOURSELF ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY:
HAVE EACH MEMBER OF THE FAMILY OR FRIENDS TO MAKE A CIRCLE , EVERYONE GET'S THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY WHAT THEY ARE THANKFUL FOR ON THIS THANKSGIVING DAY. THEY CAN ALSO DO THIS AROUND THE DINNER TABLE. THIS IS FUN.
EXAMPLE: I'M THANKFUL FOR CAFEMOM.
HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND BE THANKFUL.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Holidays

• I'M THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND FOR GOOD HEALTH.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm planning to make a Thanksgiving Turkey - Where you make the turkey and then everyone writes what they're thankful for on the feathers. I think it'll be a great family project.

I am VERY thankful for my family, my friends, our health, the fact that we'll be able to EAT to our heart's content tomorrow and be warm and happy while doing so, our freedom to do all that we wish with our lives, our continued freedom to practice whatever religion we choose, to learn as we wish, and to express ourselves in our own ways. Happy Thanksgiving EVERYONE!!
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 11:44 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• We take turns before eating to express what we are thankful for. I too am very thankful for my family, friends, good health and all of the Blessings God continues to give me daily! Thanks for letting us share, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.
    busybee68

Answer by busybee68 at 11:56 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am thankful that I have a healthy son. And I am thankful that my husband is going to be here this year to share the holidays with us (he was in Iraq for our son's first Thanksgiving and Chrismas)
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 12:03 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I'm thankful for my children,husband and myself. Great familys. All our health and being so happy
    with our selfs. Miranda
    miranda798

Answer by miranda798 at 12:59 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I am thankful for the health of my children, my husband--who is currently deployed and is doing well, for my mom and dad who help me when I need it. Also I am very Thankful for the simple things in life.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 1:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008