I am having an awful pain in my left hipo that has lasted for almst 12 hours now what is it?

i am 27 weeks pregnant

ty_bj

Asked by ty_bj at 2:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Could be your sciatica starting up. A pinched nerve.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i think it is probably a pinched nerve also...i use to have that all the time when i was pregnant
    xavensmommy

Answer by xavensmommy at 2:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I remember having a lot of pelvic and hip pain with my second child. The doctor seemed to think it was my body getting ready for delivery and it did start early in my pregnancy. Most days were not too bad, but I did have a few days that I had to force myself out of bed and cry from pain after laying in the same position too long. A pillow between my legs was a great help when sleeping on my side. If you think you should call your doctor or the pain worsens, I would do exactly that. Don't worry yourself, just call your doctor.
    WorriedMomo

Answer by WorriedMomo at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I'm almost 31 weeks pregnant and having horrible sciatica. The pain starts in my lower back and goes all the way down to my ankle. It hurts to stand and to walk and even when I lay down. The only time it doesn't hurt is when I'm sitting. It's pretty constant actually. Is the pains you're having anything like that?
    tiffanynichols

Answer by tiffanynichols at 4:37 AM on Mar. 25, 2011