Do you like all your CM activity being showed in your "transcript"?

mamaada

Asked by mamaada at 2:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in About CafeMom

• People actually do that? Well that's kind of nuts and I would imagine, requires ALOT of time to try to match peoples profiles to anon answers/questions...who has time for that? really?
    CollegeMommy121

Answer by CollegeMommy121 at 2:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do not like it. One chick admits she stalks everybodies profles to see if she can figure out if they are anonymous posters. She admits to stalking. Talk about panicking.
    Anonymous

• I don't care. I have nothing to hide, so.. =P If anyone is watching my activity, all I can suggest to them is GET A HOBBY/LIFE! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 2:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• sidesplittinglaughterBetter watch out....she'll know it's you.....LMAO

jewjewbee

Answer by jewjewbee at 2:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

•  

Oh and for the record, most people who look at others transcripts do so to see who is voting a person up, not to "stalk" the individual who answered. For the record, You have no idea why people do what they do, so No, that's not why they observe others.

Anonymous

• I would prefer it wasn't available to everyone at a glance. I can't find the Widget to set my profile more private, KristiS can you help?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Eh I have seen the one chick admit to trying to figure out who anon is by stalking the answers profiles. Pathetic to waste time on it.
    Anonymous

• funny shit
    Anonymous

• People actually do that? Well that's kind of nuts and I would imagine, requires ALOT of time to try to match peoples profiles to anon answers/questions...who has time for that? really? Answer by CollegeMommy121 3 hours ago

Yes, they do- and admit it in some of the forums. I think it's d@mned weird behavior myself. Also, if you work, have small kids, have time to be one of the leaders in points, are on this site all.of.the.time AND follow transcripts, WHEN do actually spend any QUALITY time engaging those little kids? Does sitting in the room with them while you blog count as parenting? When my kids were at home, and I was working more hours, I  never would have found time to blog- between the house, the kids, the activities, homework and real relationships-

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If I could change it I would, but it doesn't change the way I post. I'm not afraid to post as myself.
    Renee3K

Answer by Renee3K at 2:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011