Anyone gone through a divorce and what are the signs you just are tried of trying? Better for the divorce? Been able to make on own with kids?

I am in so so marriage and and just tired and some times I just want out. How much is to much? How even did you tell your husband at the time? Or did they tell you? Parents are not much help so can not go that way. No friends around so came here for advice. Any thing would be great. thanks

momindiana

Asked by momindiana at 2:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• You'll know 100% when you are ready. Be very careful with the kids. Custody battles are the worst and can get very expensive. If you do decide to file for a divorce, get an attorney immediately. You are going to need someone on your side. Man I sound really negative, I've had a bad experience with this. Good luck to you and I pray everything goes smoothly and you can have an amicable divorce/custody arrangement.
    Jeannie721

Answer by Jeannie721 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Well my ex literally told me he was having an affair with a girl we took in to help and i told him to pack his stuff and leave and i have been divorced for almost a whole year now. He started to ignore me and i felt like i didnt belong anymore and i was married for 20 years.
    terep001

Answer by terep001 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• maybe try a temporary split? set how long and rules like no dating others or dating but no sleeping with them. Then you can start dating him maybe he would try and woe you again. I don't believe in divorce I wouldn't file but if my dh did i would try and fix it but if that's what he wants then i would. I just feel if you cant make it work you split and then you have a diff problem with the next one.

whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You know when you know, when you've had enough. but it depends on your situation, what's making you feel like that. think before you act and if you know you can make it on your own then do what you have to do for your and your children's sake.
    lucky35

Answer by lucky35 at 2:40 PM on Mar. 24, 2011