Not sure where to put this. What small town story do you have? You know you're in a small town when...

You're insurance agent hand delivers your recent updates, cause he lives down the road instead of emailing or snail mailing them.
I just updated my policy about 2 hours ago, and he said " I'll send them to your house" and low and behold he's in the driveway with them.

jewjewbee

Asked by jewjewbee at 2:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• When the post office calls you to ask if this letter addressed to you but with a different address is yours. Delivered the next day.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You make a 5 minute run to the one grocery store in town and it takes an hour because you know everyone.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When the you go to the local "hangout", in our case Jet-Pep gas station to tell your neighbor his cows are loose.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You decide to take a walk for exercise and several people stop to ask you if you need a ride somewhere.
    Anonymous

• lol yup your in a small town. but thats one benefit to living in one. there are pros and cons to it but for the most part i do like it.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• From when I was a teen: You get driven home by the police just because the officer is headed to a party at your house - as a guest!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 2:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When your grandma tells you that you can no longer date your boyfriend because he is a cousin. I learned this when we moved from Chicago to a small town in KY.

krissyvelazquez

Answer by krissyvelazquez at 2:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When the bus driver stops the bus, gets ur kid from the gas sation, takes em back home and tells on em for skippin and truing to buy cigs.

Happened to my sisiter. Poor girl couldn;t stay out of trouble in our one horse town.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 5:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When the one traffic light in town causes a traffic jam at the one gas station in town.
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 2:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• or their chicken house sirens are going off.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 2:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011