Make Money?

Any ideas on some kind of craft making that makes some money????

buttonlts

Asked by buttonlts at 2:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Hair bows are everywhere. I could never suggest someone starting to do them. It's quite ridiculous.

On Etsy.com I have found a real shortage in chore charts and bed canopies. I have been dying to put a bed canopy in our daughters room, but they're all cut into stupid tiara's and crowns lol. No princess theme here! I am sure you can think of others when you sit down and browse the web. This would require wood working, but would bring in much more money and there would be far less competition. I am STILL looking on Etsy for a chore chart that will fulfill our needs and I have only found one in the last three months that is a possibility. Parents these days need all of the organizing help they can get.

Try and get unique with it. Mix it up some. Don't go with what everyone else is doing. =) GL
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 2:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hair bows. Not sure how to make them but I see them for sale all over the internet.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 2:49 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• op if you find out something...let me know lol...ill do the same for you....
    krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 2:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• The hair bow market is saturated. I would go with something else if I were you. Do something that nobody else is doing.
    Anonymous

• Did the hair bows and the hair bow holders also did Christmas wreaths, but I need something for the summer, I did flip flops last summer with the material on them, just want something different
    buttonlts

Comment by buttonlts (original poster) at 3:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Check out your competition on Etsy.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 8:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011