What personal quality of each of your children do you admire most?

CoffeeWriter

Asked by CoffeeWriter at 2:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in General Parenting

• Our oldest son is very handy and will tackle almost anything around the house, including the solo care, when necessary, of his 4 children, ages 18 months to 12 years. Our daughter has had a dibilitating auto immune disease since she was 19, yet has been courageous enough to bear 2 precious little boys and cares for them with just a little help from her mom and her sweet hubby. Our youngest son is an accomplished musician, plays professionally, and travels a great deal of the time, but he is still a loving husband who has also done a lot of remodeling on their home, and now is about to become a daddy for the first time. The single quality that they all have in common, and the one which I most admire, is that they love God and are being used by Him in the church and in the community.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• This is less of a personal quality and more a skill, but my 4 years old daughter has the most amazing fashion sense . . . I hope some of that can rub off on Mama . . . I have always been a bit challenged in that area.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• She's 3 and loves younger kids and babies. She's very caring and behaves very lovingly towards them. Possible midwife? Who knows.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My dd7 her brains and my dd3 her imagination.
    katcb1019

Answer by katcb1019 at 3:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• DS is a great problem solver.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• All three of my grown kids are kind and compassionate, I love that about them....

Answer by older at 3:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My son is 3 and he notices things so great.. again, probably a skill but its so cute.. otherwise he's a clone of his father 100% - and I am struggling with BOTH of their personalities currently lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:21 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• my daughter is very caring, and loving she is also extremelly creative, she comes up with things that I have no idea how she came up with them, she is 3. My son is very loving and noticess things very easily, he seems to be able to pick up on how people are feeling, and is always trying to make people feel better if they are sad. I guess my daughter is pretty good about that too. My son is also very good at figuring out how things work, he just turned 2, this can be a frustrating quality, but its also a very good one at the same time.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:41 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My youngest has the biggest heart of anyone I know. My oldest shows every day how much he loves his wife and children.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011