Potty trainning

My son was well on his way to being potty trained. He wore regular underpants during the day and if we were only going out for a little bit. He was only in pull-up if we were going out for a few hours and over night; even then he was mostly staying dry.
In the last week however all that has stopped. He doesn't tell me until after he pees, he hides when he has to poop, when I tell him it is time to potty he cries and wants nothing to do with it.
I feel like I am back at square one. I have tried everything I can think of we are back to setting the timmer every half hour and even them he will pee between times. He refuses to sit on the toilet for more than a few minutes at a time as well and just screams and cries until we let him off, he doesn't even try to go and absolutely refuses to poop on the toilet.
How do I get him back to where he was? I am so fustrated.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• One mom on here suggested having the child sit on the potty, at a table, in front of the TV and the mom sits with him/her. Have a lot of activities lined up like coloring, play dough, etc. Plus watch some favorite kids' shows. Each time the child goes have a reward for them. It worked for her. Just one idea..................GL!
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:52 PM on Mar. 24, 2011