What would you get for a 6 month old as a (Easter Present?)

I want it to be something that he can use for a couple months, it’s for a boy. His great-grandma just sent a huge box full of 300 books and stuffed animals.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter was about that age for her first easter. I got her teethers, sippies, and a cute little stuffed rabbit with a little book that talked about easter and bunny rabbits. She still to this day loves that book and sleep with her rabbit :) she is 3 now.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• if not toys or books then maybe some new sippy cups or plates with kid designs so when ready to eat off plates he has his own, bath toys, never to early to start him a cookie cutter collection, if need clothes or sock, or a new pair of summer pjs, a special bath towel for bath time, little people, weebles, a kid fork and spoon set,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 3:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My dd was 3 months her 1st Easter. i wasnt going to get her anything but my coworker made her a basket with a stuffed bunny, hairbows, baby food, rubber duckies and her 1st spoon in it. I thought that was cute.
    kenziesmom0115

Answer by kenziesmom0115 at 3:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My mum bought Morgan a chicken teddy (at least I think it was a chicken) last easter, she was a couple of months old then
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I put it in a cute little basket, also.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 3:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• A cute outfit. or some toys or books
    ja2010

Answer by ja2010 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• a cute Easter themed onsie or bib and a couple of jars of carrots. Unless Easter, for your family, is a big gift time then it sounds like he is set and only needs something to say he got a basket... I mean I spend for my kids about $10 each. It's just not that big a deal for us...
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My 3 year old got a stuffed bunny at her first Easter. It has been attached to her hand ever since, until the past Saturday..he is missing..luckily we found a replacement on eBay and just gave it to her today she believes it is her bunny, all new and clean for Easter.
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 3:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Last Easter my DS was 6 months old and his Daddy had gotten him a swing(little tikes swing from wal-mart), got him some tonka trucks big enoough where he could swollow them, sippy cups, plates and some outfits. And my DS still use the swing at his grandparents
    Manda725

Answer by Manda725 at 4:51 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• with my oldest I got her this stuffed rabbit holding a carrot and it became her obsession til she was 6 yrs old and lost it at a daycare...she carried it with her everywhere and would not sleep without it even when she was a yr old she would cry holding her arms out for that silly rabbit, and would be so excited when she did have it with her, lol
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 3:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011