How did you and your s/o or dh meet?

My s/o and I worked in a casino together and he approached me for my number. The rest is history.. We've been together for 8 years.

MissLoveLyfe

Asked by MissLoveLyfe at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• DH and I met on the online dating site: plenty of fish of POF.com
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 3:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We met at church....we would always try to make eye contact with each other hehe then one day we just got up the courage to talk to each other! We've been together for 4 years and getting married this summer! :)
    Keeely07

Answer by Keeely07 at 3:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We met at a neighbors house...
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 3:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We were introduced by a mutual friend. We actually talked to each other a few months on the internet and phone, before we actually meet. That was 6 years ago.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• met at his friend's house, i went there with my aunt who was dating my dh's friend's brother....i asked him for his # lol we;ve been together almost 10 years, married almost 6
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I went home with a friend for the weekend and she was "dating" him. I was 14 and he was 16. We hit it off and on Monday, I sent a note to him via my friend and he called me the next night. We doubled the next weekend with my friend and one of her other boyfriends ... went to the movies and saw Footloose. That was 1984 ... this year we will celebrate our 26th wedding anniversary in September. 

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 3:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We met in the employee break room at Shopko when we were 16 years old.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• In a chatroom for locals initially. Turned out we had mutual friends so we became friends. He was seeing someone, I was married, and honestly I never saw his as dating material. He was a great guy and Id sing his praises and say how whoever ended up with him would have it made. I just didnt know I was the person LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 3:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Holiday romance.  I met him while I was visiting family in England.  We've been married for 22 years.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My husband found me 5 years ago on Myspace. I'd normally delete messages from random guys but for some reason I opened his and we have been together since then and have been married for 3 years.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 3:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011