Do you see a man or woman dr?

I see women drs because I feel more comfortable.

ja2010

Asked by ja2010 at 3:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• Doesn't really matter.

Answer by louise2 at 3:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Man!
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My family doctor is man and my gyno is a woman..
    MissLoveLyfe

Answer by MissLoveLyfe at 3:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Me too, I prefer female doctors. I think they can relate better than the males.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have a female ob/gyn right now, but that's more coincidence than anything else. I really don't care whether my doctor is a male or a female...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:25 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• male
    austinsmama1106

Answer by austinsmama1106 at 3:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Doesn't matter to me.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 3:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• all of my doctors are men, i need to find another pcp b/c the one i have is a douche
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 3:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i see female dr. i am just not comfortable with male dr. idk y
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 3:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• When I was pregnant there were 3 doctors at my OBGYN- 2 female and 1 male. My first appt was actually with the man and I really liked him and was very comfortable with him, he always took a lot of time to talk with me and answer questions, the two women doctors were a bit more rushed at office visits. I thought a man would make me uncomfortable but I was fine with it. He only did one vaginal exam on me and that was at that first visit and my DH was there in the room (probably more awkward for him than anyone else in the room- lol) and a female nurse stepped into the room as well. One of the females doctors was on-call and delivered me but by that point I wouldn't have cared if a tiger was my doctor as long as they were getting that baby out. :)
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:36 PM on Mar. 24, 2011