How much does jenny craig cost?

I am interested in trying jenny craig, but was wandering how much the meals cost. I called in but the lady couldn't tellme how much the two week program cost without having a consultation first, and i didn't have the time to have one. Has anyone ever tried it before? How much did it cost?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Never been on it but used to work in the medical weight loss industry so I know what everything costs. It's about $350 a month (that includes all the food). Nutrisystem is slightly less expensive.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 3:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• it is costly- i did it last year-stopped-too expensive-if youy buy there food weekly it will cost over $100 A WEEK-and then when you start eating food again that you cook- I gained alot of the weight back!-good luck
    DMJ3

Answer by DMJ3 at 3:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• On average, the food range is about $130-$170 a week. The cost of Jenny Craig depends on several things; which plan you choose, which menu items you select, and so on. It can vary greatly.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 3:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It is rather expensive. With that or Jenny Craig when you lose the weight and go back to regular eating, people tend to gain it back plus more sometimes. I would just eat small portions, excercise, eat fruits and veggies and drink lots of water. Good luck.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 3:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Too expensive for what it is - a really bad weight loss program. Far better to reduce the portions you make at home, change what ingredients you are using, drink more water, and exercise.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:22 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• There is a 90 day challenge that people are having AMAZING results with - full of nutrition, great for you, better than other things on the market and Less than $2 a shake - so 30 meals is roughly $49 - 60 meals $99 - this is for the month, NOT per week! It is really a great program that is doing do much for so many. I would love to share more info with you, but I do not "push"anything on anyone. Let me know if you neeed help!
    onyourterms

Answer by onyourterms at 11:08 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• not sure
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 1:15 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• It depends on how much you want to lose, the more weight the more expensive it will be.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 11:16 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Too expensive for someone who wants to lose, and KEEP weight off. Once you stop the diet, you gain it all back. Not worth the money or the time in my honest opinion.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 9:53 AM on Mar. 27, 2011