need a dentist please!!!

The gum around my 2 back molars is REALLY sore. It bleeds a little and is swellon a little.
I've never had a cavity before, so I dont know if its a cavity or gingivitis or what.
I dont have insurance or any money for a dentist visit, unless its absolutely necessary.

SOOO could anybody help me out?! PLEASE!!!

MelaniesMama

Asked by MelaniesMama at 11:40 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Health

• You could be developing an abcess. Google it and see if that sounds like what you've got.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:42 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Have you rinsed with hydrogen peroxide or maybe salt water? It sounds like a gum problem. Just in case it is an abscess it might be a good idea to get it checked.

Answer by Bmat at 11:45 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• I answered your other question about this but I just had a thought if you do need to see a dentist but don't want to pay for it... IF you have a medical or dental school in the area go talk to them. Around here you can have dental work and surgeries done by students and they are free...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:22 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Yea, i oopsed and posted the same question twice! Sorry
    MelaniesMama

Answer by MelaniesMama at 2:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008