• In the Spotlight:

What was the last crazy mood swing you had?

What triggered it, how did you act, did you relize later you were just being crazy?

The last "crazy" moment i had was this morning. Hubby had to run to the gas station and i asked if he could buy me some chocolate. He gave a small sigh (not even made at me) and i was like fine if you dont want to get it for its not like my fat a** needs it anyway right. So he leaves and gos to the gas staion and comes home, (he forgets the chocolate) and i totally wig. How could you forget the one thing i ask. Then i cry. He says he can go back and i tell him no that i dont want it anymore (of course i still want it) so about 20 min. later im sitting there feeling so stupid for acting like that. I did say sorry.

michelle.coppes

Asked by michelle.coppes at 3:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Pregnancy

• LOL!  OMG, that is freaking hilarious!  Something must have been in the air this morning because I had a mini melt down, lol.  My hubs clock went off at 6am.  The kids and I were already up and hyped up, ready to start the day.  We all go running in the bedroom excited that he's getting up.  He too sighed and gave me a "look".  I was like well FINE THEN, excuse us for being excited that your getting up!  Then I stormed out of the room, lol. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Last night.... DH was on the phone outside, I was rolling rocks at his feet and he was dancing around to make me miss, then he'd pick up the rock with his toes and fling it back at me.... well, I wasn't looking and he flung one and it landed RIGHT on my ankle bone. It hurt so bad, I got sick. Swelled up and turned black immediately - we thought the rock might have cracked the bone. Away to the ER we went. I laughed my butt off about all of it... We're headed home about midnight - I'm still laughing about it; then it occurs to me that I don't know when he has to call out for work, so I ask.... he said 2AM (and here I'd kept him from getting sleep cuz of my stupid game that got me hurt).... I just started BAWLING and apologizing profusely! I felt horrible .... so in a matter of a split second I went from laughing my ass off to bawling my head off. (O yeah -- and it's day 3 of my period TOO) P.S. The ankle isn't broke.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 4:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• last night... my ex stole my car then brough it back and I was sobbing for hours....
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011