What's "Bugging" you?

There is a very nasty virus going around right now. It starts out w/ fever & body aches, then turns into this nasty head/chest cold. I just had my son to the ER today, b/c he said he couldnt breath & his chest hurt. I thought for sure he had bronchitis or pneumonia, but his lungs are clear. Any of you have this? If so, how long before you got better?

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• My SIL had it first, then me and now my hubby has it. I still have the cough. UGH! So VERY tired of it!!!

Creomulsion (remember that stuff?) is FABULOUS for the cough!! But it is hard to find. I have only found it at local small town pharmacies.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:03 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My boss just had it. Now, our entire family has it and I'm past the fever/chills and into the massive head cold and frankly, pissed off about it.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011