What is the 1 thing you love/like that your Husband/Fiance/Boyfreind does not get??

Like my Husband grew up on the farm, and while he was growing up he and his family was in to Bull riding. And ad for my family we grew up in the city, but we were always the country at heart, but we all had race cars. Yes 4 cyclinders, grabbing gears, dirt in your face, mud oil comb in the hair, and slaming doors with my 2 brother and cousins!

Manda725

Asked by Manda725 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

• I was into rodeo and horses. Hubs was not. He caught on quick and fell in love with bullriding. I do not get NASCAR. I am so glad he is not into it. lol
    tiddliwinks

Answer by tiddliwinks at 4:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• DH and I both love movies, but one of my favorite is An Affair To Remember. DH simply does not get this movie!!!
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 5:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My hubby dosnt get why I like to answer question on her.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• oo race cars sound like fun! my SO doesn't get my love for R&B music :(
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• well I was into horses when me and my fiance met. He said he hated riding horses. That was 3 years ago. Now its hard to keep him of of a horse. That was the only way he could keep up with me. After running to try to keep up with me on my horse it wore him down really quick lol keep working on him
    miranda2011

Answer by miranda2011 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• the thing he doesnt get is when i read fantasy books....like twilight and the house of night series...but i love them!

krazi_beautyful

Answer by krazi_beautyful at 9:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Definitely horror movies here. I love a good, gory movie! He doesn't get it. He is into hunting and it's not my thing! To each his/her own lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:13 PM on Mar. 26, 2011