sleep

i need tips on keep my 5m old she used to sleep thought the night and all of a sudden stop and wakes up around 3 and then at 7 its kill me.. she teething but doesnt cry about it during the day. so any tip on getting her to stay asleep

CandiceB53

Asked by CandiceB53 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm having the same problem..I feed her and hold her til she goes back to sleep. Takes about 15min sometimes I just have to hold her and she conks back out. Its every night now. Good luck.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 11:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Give her some Tylenol before bed if you're sure she's teething. But if you go to her everytime she cries it will become a habit for her to wake up at those times and won't stop till you put an end to it
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 1:54 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• It's the laying flat position that seems to bother them the most and being in it at night seems to aggrivate them the most.
    hotty2u14

Answer by hotty2u14 at 2:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Check out www.magicsleepsuit.com
    Anonymous