Smoking

how do you deal when you go to someone's home and their homes smell of this and you come home and its all over your clothes and body and hair.

lucky35

Asked by lucky35 at 4:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• take a shower and wash your clothes and then next time offer for them to come to your house
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• shower and change
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:32 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Shower and do a load of laundry.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Take a shower and change my clothes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Hell no I wouldn't suggest having the smoker over.  If you can smell it in their house, they are going to come over to your house and then make your furniture smell like smoke.  That might be harder to get rid of than just showering and immediately washing your clothing.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 4:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I'd do the same as some of the moms suggested & just shower & change. It would be the same if you've ever been in a house w/ obvious multiple cats- that really sticks to clothing as well. We had to change sitters a couple years back b/c the smell was getting too bad & clinging to my dau's clothes & bookbag. As for not inviting someone over b/c they smoke, well if you want to treat friends/family like leppors, that's your decision, but I dont think having their jacket laying on your bed would require the need for any extra laundry. Maybe a bit of Febreeze if you sensitive to it.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I don't have many friends that smoke and of the ones that do, I refuse to go over, or ride in cars with them.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I have a few friends that smoke. it doesn't bother me if i smell like smoke when i go home, i just shower & change. We love to see live music at the local blues bars. They're always filled with smoke & we always reek when we get home....guess i am used to it...lol. I just shower & change.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i would prob not go over there
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:42 PM on Mar. 24, 2011