I need gift ideas for my daughter !!!!

I am worlds worst shopper......my daughter will be 13 in March. She isn't really girly, girl but she is interested in a little bit of girly stuff. She doesn't wear makeup or spend hours on her hair, etc. She doesn't really have a hobby. She's really kind of young for her age, if that makes any sense. Like she still enjoys baby dolls. I got her some fingernail polish and a really cute pajama set already and there I'm stumped. Any suggestions would be great. She asked for an iPod, but I think that's going to be too expensive. It's like well, do you want 1 present = iPod or do you want a few presents? I dont' think she would listen to it anyway.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Tweens (9-12)

• they have the little ipod shuffle for 70 bucks. Its cute and simple. A Nintindo DS is fun also.They have cute games and some really cheap.. Does she like to help cook? They have this cute cup cake maker at toys r us lol
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 11:54 AM on Nov. 26, 2008

• you can get the new ipod for $50.00

i would get her what she wants.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 1:08 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• My DD is only 9, and I just got her a barbie mp3 player for 15 bucks. It doesn't hold too many songs,. but she loves it. You may be able to find an inexpensive one that's not name brand kwim?
    AndreaLNorris

Answer by AndreaLNorris at 8:31 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• Maybe iPod shuffle.Or PS3 if she likes games.
    renukamali

Answer by renukamali at 2:48 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I am the OP, thanks for the ideas, whoever suggested the MP3 player...she has one and I have never seen her use it one time. That's why I said she would likely not use the iPod she has asked for. She has a nintendo DS, she plays an old gameboy more than the DS. She does like to help cook...isn't there a Paula Dean kids cook book? My only concern with that...I know the food probably tastes out of this world..but I try to keep it healthy so does anyone have one already and know what type stuff is in it? If it involves butter, cream,bread or pasta..it's outlawed in our house! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• I recommend a Ninetendo DS. And don't forget girls like more then two pairs of shoes. Good Luck.
    slvrspoon98

Answer by slvrspoon98 at 9:15 PM on Nov. 27, 2008

• Does she like to read? Maybe get her a few books. Are there any movies she likes? Maybe some DVDs?
    jessnsamimom

Answer by jessnsamimom at 2:25 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• find out what she is really into like my 11 yr old is into tinkerbell and i am buying her gifts around that idea
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 5:16 AM on Nov. 28, 2008

• I got our dd an ipod for 50 bucks & she's 8 she loves it.
    we're buying her a nintendo wii & rockband 2 for christmas thats it :)
    no more ~~~
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 28, 2008

• It dosent matter if she wants an ipod, just give it to her.Cause if you love her give her what she wants, thats what moms are for.I know this cause im 10 and i know how it feels.=)
    pupupower

Answer by pupupower at 9:21 PM on Nov. 28, 2008