Any General Hospital Fans out there with tissues by the couch this week?

OMG! I dont get to see it too often, but I was shocked to see the story line about little Jake being hit & killed by the car. It's actually a repeat story line if you remember. Who do you think was the driver this time? (last time was a drunk driver-remember?)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 4:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• You're not alone! According to www.wubs.net, the driver was Luke. I remember watching years ago when B.J. was killed in that bus accident and her heart was donated to Maxie. I cried then too, but it's worse now that I am a mother and have a son that is Jakes age.
    nikki0522

Answer by nikki0522 at 4:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I LOVE General Hospital, but I am so far behind...I dvr it everyday and watch it when I can. With that being sad, I did see on facebook what is happening right now and it made me cry :( I think it would be completely ironic if it was Sam or Carly who hit him. Poor little Jake, and poor Jason, who didn't even get to know his son :*(
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 5:02 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• No tissues here. The storyline has actually been done on three other occasions. It gets old and really.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 4:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Um.....it's not real! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• Annon: I know it's not real, neither are some of the tear-jerker movies that are made. But I can empathize w/ a character playing the part of a grieving mom. You want a real tear jerker- watch Hachi- it is based on a true story. And dont say I didnt warn you about needing a box of tissues if you watch it! -lol
    mrsmom110

Comment by mrsmom110 (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Mar. 25, 2011