Keep it or send back?

so i bought a blackberry from boost mobile and i could not get mms messages so they sent me a new (or so i thought) phone i got the phone this morning and it was a wrond phone i have blackberry curve 2 8530 and they sent me a black berry curve 1 8330 and the phone they sent me has a sticker on it saying as is no warenty
its a used phone............so i called them and they are sending me one more they said to keep my phone and the one they sent me untill i get the other one...then send my phone and the one i got today back......should i send it back or keep it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:44 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Technology

• They'll probably charge you if you don't send it back :)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Won't they charge you for it if you don't?
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 4:45 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You need to send it back or you will be charged.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 4:47 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i dont know if they will or not...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i dont have a contract with them if i dont pay my bill or whatever the phone gets shut off two months later i can reactivate it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:50 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• They usually charge you if you don't return the phone within the designated timeframe (typically 2 weeks); read the fine print.
    Anonymous

• If you dont send it back be prepared for a HEFTY charge to appear on your bill for not sending them back. They WILL charge you for them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:05 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Even with no contract, they'll charge you. They'll send you a bill and if it goes unpaid, they report it to the credit bureaus. Once you get the new one, if it's right, send the others back to avoid being charged.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:50 PM on Apr. 1, 2011