Spotting during ovulation... help!!

ok... so i just had my period march 10th and now im in the middle of my ovulation cycle and i started cramping in my abdominal (it felt like i had exercised to much and i had pulled and stretched my abdominal *but i didnt exercise anytime lately*) well i had alil spotting 3 days ago after having sex with my husband and then the next day i had alil more even tho i didnt have any sex and now today it was quite abit more... everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe its completely pinkish redish... and im cramping even worse!! its not like the regular period blood but definatly alil blood in my vaginal discharge!! :( does anyone no what it could be... im very confused and unsure what it could be... my medical just got cancled and it will be a while before i can get it back up and so i havnt gotten to ask my doctor!

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 5:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• One thing comes to mind a Urinary Tract Infection, different bladder infection can cause bleeding and cramping can get very painful.
    SiliMomi

Answer by SiliMomi at 3:50 AM on Mar. 28, 2011