Spotting during ovulation... help!! adult content

ok... so i just had my period march 10th and now im in the middle of my ovulation cycle and i started cramping in my abdominal (it felt like i had exercised to much and i had pulled and stretched my abdominal *but i didnt exercise anytime lately*) well i had alil spotting 3 days ago after having sex with my husband and then the next day i had alil more even tho i didnt have any sex and now today it was quite abit more... everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe its completely pinkish redish... and im cramping even worse!! its not like the regular period blood but definatly alil blood in my vaginal discharge!! :( does anyone no what it could be... im very confused and unsure what it could be... my medical just got cancled and it will be a while before i can get it back up and so i havnt gotten to ask my doctor!

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 5:08 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• Could be an eptopic pregnancy, I think u should go see a doc darl hope this helps
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 6:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• can you have an eptopic pregnancy and have a negative pregnancy test? i took a test about 2 weeks ago befor me last period... and can you still have a period the month befor if you have an eptopic pregnancy?? is it dangerous? should i be woried??
    Meanttobeamomma

Comment by Meanttobeamomma (original poster) at 6:57 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Could be chemical pregnancy or maybe your just ovulating or implantation bleeding. Goodluck!
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 25, 2011