Does using myspace give him the right to treat me like crap?

I use myspace a lot, I always put my feelings on there and I am always changing my status to reflect how I am feeling or what I am doing. Yesterday I was changing my status a lot, I always do... Here they are: Hmm... I knew it but I didn't want to believe it... I am going to watch and see what happens. It's not in my hands anymore...My son and I will NOT be put on the side. Either they will want to be HERE with us or NOT. My ex ditched my son and I the other day after we made plans, I told him he really needs to thinks about if this is what he wants and if it is, he needs to put more effort into it. He was on myspace and letting me know my updates were rude. I work with him and today he is being so rude to me in front of everybody. He's getting ready to head back home for Thanksgiving and is acting like he can treat me like crap because he is leaving this all behind.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 PM on Nov. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• My question. Does he allow you to talk to him about the stuff you are posting or does he just blow it off and say that you're nagging him? If he wont let you talk to him about your feelings then how else are you going to get them out. You need to express this stuff whether it be on myspace or with friends and family. Either way he needs to spend a little more time worrying about how he can make it up to you for blowing you off
    SarahShirey

Answer by SarahShirey at 2:30 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• He probably doesn't want personal things displayed to everyone.
    Anonymous

• Does that make it okay for him to treat you like crap?
    Anonymous

• QUESTION ASKER ~ My friends are not his friends and his friends are not my friends and I never use names. As far as everyone knows, I am single on myspace.
    Anonymous

• i do the same thing haha actualy my soon to be x called this moring having a fit about my status it said haven't felt this good since knoxville im almost free....he was so pissed but i dont care, thats the one way i can let my friends know how i feel all at the same time. tell him to get over it its your bussiness on how open you want to be on your feelings not his, he probably like my stbx and wants to look like he is not as bad as he is and dont want ppl to know the truth about him. if you not using names i would just ignore his rants and smile in his face and say have a nice day!!1
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:44 PM on Nov. 26, 2008

• QUESTION ASKER ~ I try to tell him how I feel and he always turns it around and says that I am attacking him. I don't understand why he is getting so mad at me, I didn't say anything that bad. He always makes me feel like it's always my fault including this. I felt like I did something wrong all night and especially today at work when he was treating me like crap.
    Anonymous

• Private things should stay private. Maybe part of the problem is how much time you spend on the computer.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 27, 2008

• QUESTION ASKER ~ I spend time on the computer but most of the time I am using my cell phone to update my status. He only calls when he wants to and spends time with me only when my son is not here. We were together for a year and a half and now we broke up and are trying to work things out the way he wants to and that is by him not being here with us. Somethings got to give.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Nov. 27, 2008