Spotting during ovulation... help!! adult content

ok... so i just had my period march 10th and now im in the middle of my ovulation cycle and i started cramping in my abdominal (it felt like i had exercised to much and i had pulled and stretched my abdominal *but i didnt exercise anytime lately*) well i had alil spotting 3 days ago after having sex with my husband and then the next day i had alil more even tho i didnt have any sex and now today it was quite abit more... everytime i go to the bathroom and wipe its completely pinkish redish... and im cramping even worse!! its not like the regular period blood but definatly alil blood in my vaginal discharge!! :( does anyone no what it could be... im very confused and unsure what it could be... my medical just got cancled and it will be a while before i can get it back up and so i havnt gotten to ask my doctor!

Meanttobeamomma

Asked by Meanttobeamomma at 5:29 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• My best guess would be ovulation spotting, or a ruptured cyst but cyst usuall hurt so had that your end up an ER cuz of the pain.
    Graciesmom528

Answer by Graciesmom528 at 10:04 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• This light spotting is known as ovulation spotting and is considered a great sign of fertility.

http://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml
    newbabystarr09

Answer by newbabystarr09 at 1:43 AM on Mar. 25, 2011