Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

How do you???

how do you cut someone out your life who you have a 5 year old with, a baby on the way and that wont leave your apartment that you gave your all to get??

Answer Question

Asked by Onenamillion at 6:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Relationships

Level 13 (1,087 Credits)
Answers (6)
  • I have no clue but good luck!

    Answer by Darla47 at 6:12 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • You are going to have to put her out not popular but its either that or live with her.

    Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:18 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • First you need to force him to move out.

    Answer by louise2 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • You have children with him so you wont be able to cut him completely out of your life. There is a difference in being about to cut him out of your emotional part of life and when you see him you will no how to act and it wont bother you.
    First I am no expert but I do believe that talking through things help. Therapy maybe would help. Also you will be need try to talk with him and have him understand how you are feeling. He has the right to know what is going on and if he feels your respecting him then things wont get so ugly with the children.
    It takes time and practice to get over someone with such great love. Be patient with yourself and with him. Be patient with your kids about it. Take care of you. You are pregnant and need to relax. Maybe therapy is a good first step they can help teach you the best way to talk to him.
    I wish you luck and your in my thoughts.
    Feel free to email anytime. I am always around. =)

    Answer by dez92408 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Sometimes life comes down to choices. You can choice to stay in this relationship so you can stay in this apartment, or you can choice to find another place to live and take our 5 year old and move out. In a perfect world your partner would care enough about you and your child and willingly leave because that would be the right thing to do, but if he doesn't then you have to make the hard choice. Good Luck

    Answer by meooma at 7:46 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

  • Well, let me say that you'll never get this person completely out of your like if you have children together. It's just a fact of life. As for getting them out of your apartment, your best bet is to have them served with an eviction notice. Yes, it's going to cost some money, but that is the only way I know of to legally get someone out of your house that won't go. Or, if they are not on the lease, maybe the police can help you get them out. Either way, good luck!

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:06 PM on Mar. 25, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.