Confused Period Help Please! adult content

This is confusing..

I had my period from March 14th til the 18th (on the 18th it seemed brown and it was just very little)

Welll last night i wiped and there was some blood, and just now i wiped an it was brown ..

what is going on?! never had this going on before. oh also i have been having a 'stomach ache' since this past monday ..

Any Ideas?!

3HappylKidds

Asked by 3HappylKidds at 6:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• I would go to the doc, it could be just a change in ur cycle or maybe an infection... U could possibly have miscarried or u maybe be pg..... I would see a doc darl. Sorry I couldn't be more help I hope everything works out
    sarahandmark09

Answer by sarahandmark09 at 6:24 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I had kinda the same thing this cycle too my period was March 7-12 then I had light pink and dark brown spotting from March 15-19 I'm thinking it was hormones just messing everything up.
    bellaambru90

Answer by bellaambru90 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 25, 2011