CBS wants Charlie Sheen back? (Seriously)

CBS is willing to pay Charlie Sheen 2 .2 million dollars per episode. (Two and half men) It seems he is just a freak show and people love this. Plus this was the number one show. Wow his lawyers are negotiating with CBS right now....grrrrrrrrrrr ....Charlie Sheen is a freaking moron.

justalady774

Asked by justalady774 at 6:10 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Entertainment

• was he getting less? if so, media pays right? and being an actor, he knows this. so, technically, if he was getting paid less than 2.2 mil, he's pretty smart. made a fool of himself on tv, so people would watch, even if they don't care, it's on TV, and it's like a car wreck, you have to watch it. then, caring or not, you seem to find things out about what happens with him. it was even better when they fired him! got him more interesting. CBS (or some other network he was hoping would catch on) couldn't resist and hire him for his "fame", getting him more money. smart, if he was planning it that way lol.

i'm not really interested in it at all, but i do like the show. my FIL got me into it.
    armywife43

Answer by armywife43 at 6:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If they take him back ,they dont need to pay him the $100 million dollars they would be forced to, in order to buy out his contract and all the sindication rights. Maybe thats a reason?
    I love the Sheen.. He cracks me up.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 6:43 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Charlie Sheen is my higher power.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 6:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I guess he really is "Winning" ca-ching! all the way to the bank. I guess bad behavior wins in Hollywood.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:09 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I didnt think he would accept anything less than 3 million.
    soon2bmmy

Answer by soon2bmmy at 6:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• It wouldn't surprise me if this whole Charlie Sheen fiasco was a giant stunt to get even more people watching 2 1/2 Men
    Anonymous

• I think they are wanting him back just because he is actually doing well without them. Don't get me wrong, I'm not sure why. More power to him I guess.
    Anonymous

• THey must not be able to find anyone else. Why would they fire him just to want him back doesn't make any sense does it?
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011