Does it necessarily mean there is a problem if....

the ultrasound tech takes the photos she took to the doctor in radiology to look at before she sent me home? I had an ultrasound to look for fibroids and cysts and she had a negative face the whole time she was doing it. The last time this happened, my baby's heart stopped beating and I had to go see my doctor, but she didn't send me over to the doctor. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...I'm so worried. She sa id it would be 24-36 hours before they call me with results.

proudmom2510

Asked by proudmom2510 at 6:13 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Health

• The Dr. may have told the tech not to let you leave until she made sure he could see everything he wanted & she was checking in with him first. Think Positive & Best wishes to you :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 6:56 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• maybe if it was important you would have found out by now?! .. if you are worried i would call the doc/nurse and ask them.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:15 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• If she showed it to the doc, and the doc didn't come in to talk to you, then it's probably not terrible news. If it was an emergency sort of thing the doctor would have jumped on it.

Of course, I am not the doctor - but if it was me I would just try to relax and call tomorrow around lunch if I hadn't heard by then.
    angelmommy11

Answer by angelmommy11 at 6:58 PM on Mar. 24, 2011