For those of you who don't like the state you live in...

Which one would you rather live in and why?

Ruthmom802

Asked by Ruthmom802 at 6:14 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Travel

• anywhere in New England. I want to retire to Maine and open up a bed and Breakfast in an old lighthouse.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:07 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I want to move to Arizona
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I would like to be somewhere with a little more consistent weather. 80 one day 30 and snow the next here in MO
    reaandiziesmama

Answer by reaandiziesmama at 6:16 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Here is either Hot or Cold! plus the humidity..I miss the west coast :(
    justalady774

Answer by justalady774 at 6:19 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I am happy where we are. I would consider a move to TN.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We moved to Wyoming in August. so we have only been here in a cold months .. the coldest it has gotten here is -50!!! WITHOUT a windchill!!!
    I would much rather move to Arizona or Utah because its 5,000 times warmer there!!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 6:17 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Ive been in California almost my whole life. I would like to see someplace else. Maybe live somewhere by a lake and less congestion. It is so crowded where I live.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:20 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• We live in Upstate NY thanks to the Army. We're from TX. I dont HATE it here, but I am ready to move. Its too cold and too much snow. we've discussed TX, GA, TN, KY, etc. But at the end of the day, its the Army's choice.
    ArmyWifeAshlie

Answer by ArmyWifeAshlie at 6:27 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• You know what I really want to do, is just get out there and travel to different places. See some of the country. I havent been out of this hole in 7 yrs. So funny cause lots of people want to move out here. The winters are so much better, that I know, we are spoiled rotten. But its very congested everywhere you go around here and everybody is in such a rude hurry. Would love to go someplace thats a little less hectic. Maybe Tennessee....
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 6:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• i live in ks and i absolutely hate it here....i want to go somewhere more cultured and by some water. either extreme east coast or west coast. i would love to end up in washington/oregon area or Massachusetts.
    heartsandskulls

Answer by heartsandskulls at 6:35 PM on Mar. 24, 2011