Egg Allergy....What CAN he eat???

I know what he can't eat...but what CAN he eat. I've been googling trying to find a list of safe foods for egg allergies and I'm getting nothing. HELP!

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:31 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Food & Drink

• He can eat lots just watch what is in everything. MEats fruits and veggies for sure. Good Luck!+`
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Most non-processed things will be okay, but you have to be very careful about bakery items, as those usually are cooked with egg. And, just for the record, you can still make cake, pancakes, brownies, etc while leaving out the egg. We do it around here all the time when we have run out, and they still taste fabulous.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 6:59 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• Read every package. Look for egg as an ingredient and also check the spot where they put potential allergens. Avoid things that say they were processed in a plant that also processes eggs in addition ot things containing egg.

Your child's allergist should be able to help you also. You may also have to avoid things like tree nuts and shellfish, so you should definitely discuss with them.
    kmstockwell

Answer by kmstockwell at 11:41 AM on Mar. 26, 2011

• Oh wow, I am not sure. GL
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 5:15 PM on Apr. 7, 2011