Spring Cleaning!

How do you all Spring Clean? Any certain method/routine you follow every year?

CollegeMommy121

Asked by CollegeMommy121 at 6:33 PM on Mar. 24, 2011 in Home & Garden

• get a laundry basket, pick up things from around the house that don't belong there and redistribute to their respective spots. I like to start with the kitchen and dining room then I move onto the living room. I save the bathroom for last because it's usually a nasty job and I take a shower afterward and it usually takes about 4 hours.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 6:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I do "spring cleaning" once a month of so and do one or two rooms at a time.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 6:53 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I go room by room, top to bottom. I usually only get 1-2 rooms a day, because I am cleaning EVERYTHING, I clean out drawers, cupboards, wash walls etc.
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 7:28 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• I start with 1 room at a time and go through everything in that room and decide is I still want it, can wear it, or if I haven't used it or it doesn't have sentimental value I get rid of it. Get totes, boxes and label as donate, toss, keep not sure. If you're not sure box it up and if you haven't used it in 6 months get rid of it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:37 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• wash the walls with pine sol
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 10:38 PM on Mar. 24, 2011

• My spring cleaning is usually going through the house room by room and cleaning any nasty messes that usually don't get touched and sorting out the things that need to go in the spring yard sale or to goodwill if I don't feel like messing with a yard sale.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:30 AM on Mar. 25, 2011

• My husband calls it going nuts/I do my spring by: swapping all the winter items,donating the stuff that wont fit next winter to our local childrens thrift store, out toys, clothes i disinfect everything open every window and door and take a list off all the things we will need seasonal scents, out side furniture
    augboy11

Answer by augboy11 at 12:39 PM on Mar. 25, 2011